A transparent communication is critical - also regarding the subject of data privacy. Only when the employees have trust, can you expect honest answers and high participation.
Here's how ValueQuest supports you in the design of your Employee Survey:
- Joint workshop with the project manager responsible for the developing the questionnaire (based on suggestions from ValueQuest)
- Questionnaire databank with over 6000 valid questions
- Check for completeness and balance
- Programing/Layouting in all necessary languages and variations
- Support in communication with employees before, during and after the survey
Execution of Employee Survey
Here's how ValueQuest supports you before and during the execution of the survey:
- Prepare all employee addresses (E-Mail or via post)
- Distribute the invitations and when necessary reminders to participate in the survey
- Hosting the survey on a secure server in Swizterland
- Hotline for questions from the participants
- Online statistics about the participation
Additionally with paper surveys:
- Printing of the questionnaire and mailing with pre-stamped return envelopes
Our modern and secure online technology assures data protection, confidentiality and anonymity
Analyze the results
The analysis of the Employee Survey makes the opinion of the employees visible and forms the basis for a structured dialog. Our reports are easily understood and give management all the necessary information to implement the results at hand.
Here you can view a sample report.
Here's how ValueQuest supports you in the analysis and reporting:
- Preparation of the data with statistical analysis
- Generation of meaningful, graphic reports for all deinfed departments
- If desired, comparison (benchmarking) with similar organizations
- Prepared PowerPoint presentations to communicate the results for all defined departments
- Provide the reports on a download portal
- Compilation of the open comments
- Personal presentation of the results with deeper analysis
The Employee Survey is the basis for an improvment in job satsifaction. The results strengthen the management and give them an instrument in the hand to lead a businesslike, goal-oriented dialog with employees about the future of the organization.